Full-time vacancy for a Senior Civil Engineer in Tete, Mozambique.
- Supervision of the implementation of industrial projects in the mining, port and railway areas;
- Coordination of meetings with internal customers and service providers;
- Contract management;
- Ensure that the activities are carried out in full safety;
- Perform construction management with the aim of contributing to productivity, quality, deadlines, organization and safety.
- Higher Education in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in project implementation management in the area of bridges, railroads, infrastructure, drainage;
- Experience with large construction sites, overseeing execution, access, buildings, etc;
- Solid knowledge of contract management;
- Advanced English;
- Fluency in Portuguese;
- Demanding in the application of security requirements.