Brazilian mining company Vale may find a buyer for its Moatize coal mine by the end of this year in an ongoing move to achieve a leaner portfolio, Vale CEO Eduardo Bartolomeo said
The Russell Group has revealed that the current power shortage in China has resulted in several power outages...
Shipping consultancy Drewry has revised upwards its forecast for container shipping companies' profits for...
Five African countries, including Mozambique, are planning to build coal-fired power plants despite a global fight to end those highly polluting plants, according to a report released Wednesday
Several international companies, some of which are considered to be global mining giants, have expressed interest in searching for diamonds in Mozambique
The Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Chinese firm West International Holding (WIH) have signed a memorandum regarding $800 million of investment intentions by that company in the country, the government announced in a statement
The container crisis has shaken up the global supply chain. Currently, 90% of the world's goods are transported by sea, of which 60% are food, household appliances and other goods, the remaining 40% are raw materials, necessary for the proper functioning of various industrial sectors, according to OECD data
With an investment of 640 million meticals, the enterprise should have 12 pavilions, each one with a capacity of...
Begins, next year, the exploration and processing of graphite, in the district of Nipepe, Niassa province, with a reserve of more than 5 million tons
Mining company Vale Mozambique increased coal production by 92% in the second quarter of 2021 compared to the previous quarter, totaling 2.1 million tons, the company announced today in a statement
The exploitation of natural gas in the Rovuma basin, in Cabo Delgado province, may help countries in the Southern African region in the process of replacing coal consumption with more environmentally friendly fuels
Data recently released by the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF), in the State Budget Execution Report (REO), from January to June 2021, indicate that the contribution of the Megaprojects to the treasury was 15.5 billion Meticais in the first semester of the current year, a growth of 57.9% compared to the same period in 2020, when the State pocketed 9.8 billion Meticais